The Vario 558 is designed to save transport and filled goods cost by reducing dead space inside the case. Sensors measure the footprint, height and case contents and automatically reduces the case size. Knives slit the creases in the box to a given distance above the contents. Flap closers close the flaps to the height of the carton. The gummed tape dispenser moves over the flap edge and tapes the case. The gummed tape closure forms a homogenous bond with the case. Both substrates are paper. The user is able to open the case without the need for a knife thereby protecting the contents from damage. The gummed paper tape can is fully recyclable along with the case.
Changeover not Required
The Vario 558 case closer automatically adjusts to the footprint and height of each incoming box. No changeover is required.
The Vario GO558 is also available with self adhesive tape closure or with hot melt glue.
- Logistics and Dispatch
- Warehouse goods out
- Consumer goods
- Internet order fulfilment
- Reduced fill good costs
- Reduced transport costs
- Recyclable paper tape application possible
- Tamper evident gummed taped possible
- Knife free box opening with tear strip
- Additional taping positions optional
- Sensors detect incoming case footprint, height and content height
- Knives slit creases to reduce height
- Gummed tape dispenser seals folded flaps
- Automatic volume reduction