The GO750 is an entry level case taper that applies water activated gummed paper tape to the case top and bottom. It automatically adjusts to the case dimensions operating at up to 10 cases per minute.
The GO750 is designed for operator feeding, the operator closes the flaps before passing the box to the in-feed of the case taper.
The machine can be operated using a foot pedal.
Simple Reel Change
The gummed paper tape reel is fully supported inside the machine during reel change.
- Warehouse Dispatch Operations
- Manufacturing environments
- Entry Level
- No format changeover needed
- Environmentally friendly Water Activated Gummed Tape
- Compact footprint
- Easy Reel Change
- Operator feeding
- Automatically Adjusts to Case Dimensions
- Top and Bottom Flap Closure
- Pneumatically controlled tape dispensers
- Simple PLC to recognise input